This website and all of the contents within is protected by copyright. The copyright in all materials displayed or available on this website belongs to Flowers on Onewa unless otherwise stated. No material from this website may be reproduced, adapted or distributed, in whole or in part, or on any media without written permission (which includes electronic form) from Flowers on Onewa.
All prices are in New Zealand dollars. Prices include Goods and Services Tax, professional wrapping and gift card.
As flowers are subject to seasonal availability, the images represent a guide as to the product offered. Our skilled florists will substitute an unavailable product for one of similar value and aesthetic form, to give you the best possible result in applying a substituted product.
Once you have placed an order and it is accepted, you will receive an automated response. A receipt is available by clicking on the link in the email and downloading/ printing the receipt.
Orders received before 11am Monday to Friday, will be delivered the same day within the Auckland City region. Areas covered as dictated by our courier providers.
Orders received after 1pm will be delivered the same day if courier rounds permit- if not it will be the following day, usually this is possible but if the courier has departed on the afternoon run sprint couriers are an option ( enquire for cost ). There are no deliveries on Sunday or Public Holidays.
Orders received before 10am on Saturday, will be delivered the same day within the Auckland City region. Areas covered as dictated by our courier providers.
Please note that if recipient is unreachable or If there is not a secure place to leave them, the flowers are returned to our North Shore store for an alternative delivery time, this may be the "next working day" after the weekend. This will incur an additional delivery charge as it constitutes a second delivery.
* Time dleiveries are available upon request but are subject to limitations. Time specific deliveries are only available on a sprint courier ( additional charges apply ). Only available Monday - Friday.
* There are no guaranteed time deliveries at all for Valentines and Mothers Day weeks.
* Couriers deliver in cycles - we have no control on the exact time of the delivery within the cycle, but you can choose A.M or P.M.
What happens if no one is at home?
* Our couriers only make one attempt at delivery.
* If the recipient is not home, they will leave your gift in a safe, cool place and leave a card in the letterbox advising where and when it was left.
* Occasionally( Rarely) your gift may be left with a neighbour if they are prepared to accept the flowers or there are security gates at the given address and the courier is comfortable leaving them there. If this happens, a card will either be left under the door or in the letterbox advising that this has been done.
* With gated properties, should the couriers not be able to gain access, the phone number you provide goes unanswered and there are no neighbours willing to accept/hold the flowers, they will be left at the gate. Should the courier not feel that it is safe to leave the flowers at the gate, a re-delivery fee of $15 will apply.
If it eventuates that the delivery address you have given us is incorrect or no longer applies - a $15 re-delivery fee will be payable prior to your flowers being redirected.
This will also apply if the couriers cannot gain access to a property due to intimidating / large / aggressive animals, and a new address is required.
Delivery not being able to be made due to security gates, or inaccessible apartments, and then requiring a differing address will also incur a re-delivery fee.
If the person that you are delivering to has left the supplied address ( for example - they have left work for the day or been discharged from hospital ) these are circumstances beyond our control, and a re-delivery fee will be required.
Additional Delivery Notes;
*If you choose the wrong delivery fee/area, we will email you a method to pay the additional funds.
*We will not dispatch the order until you have paid the additional funds. If you do not know what delivery method to choose, please contact us,
*In the event of multiple deliveries to one address, the delivery cost will be quoted according to size of package and location.
*Please note that commercial couriers deliver to reception at schools and businesses not to individuals due to general security restrictions.
All your personal details are protected on this website by secure SSL encryption. Many websites including major banks use SSL encryption. SSL encrypts all your personal information including credit card number, name and address so that it cannot be read over the internet. Ordering on our website is completely safe. We have gone to every possible length to ensure the security of your personal information. This includes automatic destruction of your credit card details once your order has been processed.
Website by WeDoWebsites